Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Development and Innovation, the Advisor, Development and Partnerships will be responsible for coordinating, managing, analyzing and planning all activities related to the implementation and integration of projects into the current practices of a bus network.
It develops and maintains privileged links with community partners, the departments of Ville de Laval and the Regional Authority for Metropolitan Transport in order to identify the issues and make recommendations.
Details of responsibilities:
- Ensures the implementation and monitoring of the 2017-2022 accessibility action plan and participates in the design of subsequent five-year action plans;
- Coordinate biannual meetings with organizations in the region to report on the progress of projects;
- Ensures a constant link between the various departments of the Company and external partners in order to ensure the integration of projects and establish action plans;
- Sits on regional committees, represents the Company and issues recommendations;
- Sits on committees related to the sustainable development, sustainable mobility and reduction tion of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions;
- Performs any other related task at the request of his immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in transport planning, administration or other related field;
- Six to ten years of relevant experience in project management and coordination;
- Skills interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English language, an asset;
- Autonomy, initiative and team spirit;
- Organizational skills, analytical mind, good judgment;
- Ability to handle several files simultaneously;
- Essential confidentiality;
- Good command of IT tools (Ms Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).