(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As an auxiliary jobs and services agent, you perform building and equipment maintenance, process and send mail, print and finish documents, ship and receive packages, and store supplies and equipment.You perform manual, mechanical and handling tasks to meet your unit’s operational needs. The ability to drive results is therefore essential. You use tools, operate specialized equipment and keep them in good working order. You follow detailed guidelines.You respond to common questions, help solve simple operational issues and implement solutions. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential.
- Perform manual and operational tasks following detailed guidelines
- Safely operate, configure and calibrate equipment, devices and tools, keeping them in good working order
- Carry out manual and mechanical tasks, including maintaining, moving, handling, distributing, receiving, sorting and transferring goods, equipment and documents
- Perform checks and monitoring to ensure the continuity of your unit’s operations in accordance with established standards, procedures and methods
- Complete operation and production activity reports
- Respond to common questions and handle requests for general information.
Other working conditions
- Work schedule: from evening 17h to 12h10. Night shift premium
- Number of jobs available : 2
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Courrier
Property management and material resources (FG)