Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Analyst, Inventory control - TEMP 1 year. This job is temporary, full-time.
Resolute-LP Engineered Wood Inc., located in Larouche (Québec), is an unconsolidated entity in which Resolute Forest Products has a 50% interest. Resolute operates the wood engineering facility and the joint venture partners are in charge of the sale of the products.
You will be called upon to work with a number of different partners within the organization. You will demonstrate your ability to develop solutions to challenges encountered while maintaining an overview of all operations related to this position.
- Be fully responsible for pulp, paper and tissue operations relating to the following areas:
- Audit of shipments in the system;
- Coordinate the expedition process in the system up until the inventory updates;
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy our warehouses’ inventory
- Reconciliation of external warehouses’ inventory;
- Part-take in the physical inventory process and reconciliation
- Seize opportunities to optimize processes aimed at increasing efficiency;
- Manage your time to meet deadlines;
- Participate in end-of-month closings.
Reporting to the Supervisor, you will be a part of the Inventory Control group, a dynamic team known for its initiative and true team spirit.
- University degree in business administration — management of operations and logistics and/or accounting;
- 2 years’ relevant experience;
- CPA designation and/or logistics certification, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Ability to manage several files at a time, work under pressure and meet deadlines while delivering quality results;
- Ability to work as a team member, communicate with other teams and adapt quickly to change;
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly drawing on experience and judgment, even based on incomplete information or when under pressure;
- Advanced analysis skills, ability to reprioritize as needed;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.