Under the supervision of a foreman, the contractor carries out minor demolition work on damaged or repaired buses in collaboration with the body repairers.
Details of responsibilities:
- Removes and installs body parts on damaged or repaired buses (minor work);
- Repairs reusable body parts and reinstalls them on the vehicle;
- Takes notes of the parts used during bus repairs and the time required for repair and reports to his supervisor;
- Ensures that the work and the premises are safe;
- Occasionally removes mechanical or electrical components that could interfere with the body work and reinstalls them;
- Soda parts, by electrical or gas process;
- Performs, upon request, any other e related.
- Secondary V
- DEP in bodywork