For its Building Management Service, the city of Laval is looking for a:
Temporary extension (maternity leave replacement)
Come make a difference in a modern city in full expansion. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. Conducting a real estate fleet of nearly 450 buildings, the Project Management Division of the Building Management Service is looking for a project manager '' architects '' to manage construction projects, renovation and repair of its buildings.
The challenges await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the holder analyzes the projects, conceives the Plans and quotes and coordinates construction or renovation of municipal buildings. Participates, on request, project design and monitoring of projects related to files entrusted to external firms.
The desired profile:
- University Baccalaureate or architecture mastery;
- own four (4) years of experience relevant to function;
- Member in good standing of the Order of Architects of Quebec;
- Project Management Experience;
- PMP certification or other project management certification, an asset;
- excellent skills communication and coordination, follow-up, be oriented towards customers and results;
- hold a valid class 5 driver's license and own a car.
what we offer you:
- salary of $ 81,317.15 to $ 106,963.73 / year;
- Work schedule 33.75 / week;
- The possibility of working on diversified and stimulating projects;
- The possibility of growing within eq Human uipe, engaged and who likes to work in pleasure.
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's committed to dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You want to come and put your signature on our projects, go to the bus we are waiting for your application impatiently !
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality into employment. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For them, do not hesitate to share special arrangements. necessary, if you are invited to a selection process