For its Building Management Service, the City of Laval is looking for a:
ARCHITECT - PROJECT COORDINATOR
Do you want to be part of a large multidisciplinary and dynamic team? Come and make a difference in a rapidly expanding modern city. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. With a building stock of almost 450 buildings, the Project Management division of the Building Management service is looking for "architect" project managers to manage construction, renovation and repair projects for its buildings.
The challenges that await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the incumbent analyzes the projects, designs the plans and specifications and coordinates work in the construction or renovation of municipal buildings. Participate, on request, in the design of projects and monitoring of sites relating to files entrusted to external firms.
The desired profile:
- University bachelor's or master's degree in architecture;
- Have four (4) years of experience relevant to the function;
- Member in good standing an order of architects from Quebec;
- Experience in project management;
- PMP certification or any other certification in project management, an asset;
- Excellent skills communication and coordination, monitoring, being customer and result oriented;
- Hold a valid class 5 driver's license and own a car.
What we offer you:
- Salary from $ 81,317.15 to $ 106,963.73 / year;
- Work schedule 33.75 / week;
- Competitive benefits;
- The possibility of working on pr diversified and stimulating objects;
- A dynamic team
The City of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval initiative, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: Urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass that guides Laval's development today. To work at the City of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas at the service of the citizen. It means rubbing shoulders with dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in the change!
Apply by April 8 2020 by going to:
The City of Laval is implementing an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process