The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Ensure the integrity, compliance, repair and improvement of all architectural components and elements of buildings. Act as a technical resource in architecture and development with professionals and other technicians of the property management. Prepare plans and write specifications for conservation, improvement and development projects. Act as technical manager and ensure the realization of various projects, including conservation, improvement, development, relocation and signage. Provide customer service and maintain good relationships. (The person carries out his functions in property and / or in rent).
- Possess a Diploma of College Studies in Architecture (each year of missing schooling may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of four (4) ) years of experience in a technical job including three (3) relevant years related to awards.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building architecture, read blueprints and prepare plans and specifications, and supervise building sites.
- Know the laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to building operations.
- Have a thorough knowledge of CAD.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, precision and thoroughness).
- Being able to deal with clients (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations).
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Be able to organize work and control activities (set priorities, work order).
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be fit and available to travel.
- Possess an automobile and be able to use it at all times for the performance of his duties and hold a valid driver's license.
Compensation: of $ 26.72 to $ 34.31
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
LOCATION: 3950 Blvd. Harvey, Jonquière
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than July 17, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements a program of access to equality and invites women, Aboriginal people,visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.