We are looking for a dynamic, meticulous and resourceful person to assemble custom systems in our workshop. It will carry out:
- Reading and interpretation of drawings and technical drawings,
- Selection and preparation of cutting tools and measuring instruments
- The operation of various equipment (saws, drill presses, milling machine, etc.)
- The installation of fittings and other parts
- The bending of tubes
- Communication with suppliers
- Equipment maintenance
- Inspection and testing of assemblies
- Packaging of finished products
The company is the distributor, recognized as the manufacturer of fluid system components and industrial piping of the best quality available on the market.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a workshop
- Relevant technical training (machining technique, mechanical engineering technique, instrumentation / control technique or other)
- Excellent technical skills and manual dexterity
- Very good sense of detail and precision
- Excellent team spirit
- Large autonomy
- Versatility; ease of handling multiple files at one time
- Rapid learning ability
- Knowledge of MS Office software and the Windows environment.
- Both written and written Bilingualism speak- an asset
- Knowledge of SolidWorks software - interesting
JOIN US TO OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your curriculum vitae
* The masculine is not used here only to lighten the text.
We appreciate your interest in this position but only successful candidates will receive an answer.