Robert Janvier is a leading distributor of doors and frames in wood and hollow metal, as well as architectural hardware for commercial, institutional and architectural construction projects. The company operates in Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City and is now seeking to fill this position in Ottawa:
Project Manager Assistant
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Assistant is responsible for monitoring and updating project documentation within his / her area of responsibility and assisting the Project Manager in planning and monitoring. all deliverables in accordance with customer needs and expected delivery times.
- Manage your time and priorities according to the project schedule;
- Follow-up of the technical documentation between ARJ and the client; (Drawings, Directive, etc.)
- Obtain and print (if required) the necessary and up-to-date documentation for the production of shop drawings and project implementation;
- Visits at different stages of the project to take pictures of progress and collect information, when the Project Authority or Site Coordinator can not do it or if needed on request;
- Edit some document modification request. (Updated drawing, request for information, preparation of estimate, etc.);
- Assume all relevant responsibilities and other related duties as required.
Proven skills in using Microsoft Office (required);
College diploma in technical architecture or administrative techniques, or mechanical design / construction (asset);
Relevant experience in the commercial, industrial or institutional sector (asset);
Proactive, determined, motivated and results-oriented (mandatory);
Attention to customer service (required);
Proven and detailed organizational skills (mandatory);
Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously (required);
Ability to analyze and synthesize (asset).
We are looking for someone who shares our core values:
Respect - Rigor - Agility