The automation and control technician will work with the maintenance team to advance OHS, continuous improvement and production line optimization projects. On a daily basis, he will be called upon to diagnose certain production problems, to carry out preventive work orders and to participate in meetings of continuous improvement, 5S and others.
- Diagnose the problems of the production line and perform follow-ups in collaboration with the electromechanicians;
- Carry out the preventive maintenance activities and complete the work orders in the Intér software;
- Integrate automation elements;
- Keep electrical plans up to date
- Conduct continuous improvement projects in the factory
- Participate in the progress of OHS projects
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Committees, 5S and others
Training / experience
- DEC automation or industrial electronics or automated system;
- Welcome to the graduates! Experience will be considered an asset.
- Process programming, RS logix 5000 asset;
- Automation integration with Allen-Bradley products;
- OHS good practices.
Technical and Professional Skills
- Good sense of analysis to diagnose machines, sensor sequences, etc .;
- License C, an asset;
The benefits of joining the Norbec team
- A stimulating work environment where innovation, collaboration, openness and quality are integral to the success of the company;
- Competitive Benefits Program;
- Employee recognition and wellness practices.
At Norbec, communication is ubiquitous. Employees work in an environment where all points of view are valued and where everyone is encouraged to push their limits.