Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Whether it is missing from our BIM.IT (Innovation Technology) team to shine Tetra Tech's teams in Quebec, it is a BIM MEP Coordinator who will realize stimulating multidisciplinary projects. No matter what your location in Quebec, come and participate in major projects.
Flexible work mode.
Choose one of our business places: Quebec, Lévis, Boucherville, Laval, Montreal, Saguenay, Rimouski, Trois-Rivières, Granby.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Participate in a wide variety of projects among our different business units Building, municipal, transport, energy and industrial across the province of Quebec;
- be part of an experienced and efficient BIM team that focuses on the skills development of its specialists;
- Collaborate with the BIM Manager and the project team at project production;
- Prepare models in accordance with the requirements of the BIM (PGB) management plan for project teams;
- Accompanying the users in project to develop their skills;
- Ensure compliance with BIM standards of the BIM management plan (PGB) and the BIM (PEB) execution plan;
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of models according to good BIM practices and particular customer requirements;
- prepare, manipulate and ensure coordination of 3D models;
- Participate in defining and executing the BIM development program.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
- hold a college diploma in building mechanics or electricity technology;
- hold an AEC in coordination of BIM digital models (an asset);
- Owning at least 5 years of relevant experience in the BIM;
- experience as designer;
- hold a Pebim training, modules 1 and 2 (an asset);
- Mastery of the Revit software;
- Knowledge of NavisWorks and BIM 360 software;
- Team, autonomous and proactive player;
- skillful at Manage multiple folders simultaneously in tight deadlines;
- Mastery of English (an asset)
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access program to the Employment equality and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.