The BIM coordinator has management and coordination tasks for the different BIM project models.
The coordinator plays an important role in supporting project teams and helping them to use BIM's advanced tools and methodologies. BIM Coordinators establish the most beneficial uses of BIM for each project. It facilitates the implementation of BIM processes by collaborating with project teams. BIM Coordinators develop protocols for key elements of BIM, including communication, data exchange, and 3D workspace
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of Revit software that is customer-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- BIM Project Getting Started: Managing Workflows and Requirements
- Model coordination: coordination of the process, verification that the models work together, the type of model, ensure the interoperability of the models
- Conflict Detection
- Quality Assurance and Data Validation
- Data conversion
- Setting up coordination meetings
- Establish quality assurance procedures to verify that the models are accurate and that the level of detail is correct
- Check that each discipline has published a template at each step provided by the project program
- Coordination of the transmission of models and data at the agreed stages of the coordination program
Work schedule: 37.5
- Be honest and trustworthy, and respect the ethics and values of BBA
- Be customer-oriented
- Possess technical and functional skills, and have the ability to train
- Be adaptable
- Maintain good relations with our colleagues
- Have the ability to learn in action
- Be result-oriented
- Be independent
- Be Organizational Agility
- University or college diploma of a relevant technology related study program
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk applications, especially Revit and Navisworks
- Proficiency in spoken and written French, level of functional English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows and network management as well as minimal knowledge of the various engineering-specific drawing sectors of our industry
- Trump: Availability for travel between BBA offices in Greater Montreal.
- Asset: Mastering the Lisp programming language
- Trump: Knowledge of Smartplant, Cadworx applications