GBi is looking for a Building Electrical Technician with engineering consulting experience for our project office at Royalmount . The draftsman will be required to actively participate in projects on behalf of mostly private clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and interpret plans and drawings correctly;
- Know the codes, standards and references applicable in Quebec;
- Draw technical documents;
- Carry out surveys of the mechanical and electrical installations and plan their layout;
- Coordinate mechanical equipment installations with facilities of other disciplines.
- Hold a vocational diploma in building specialization;
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering;
- Excellent french writing;
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel, Autocad and REVIT.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences. We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources. If you are interested in this position, I will invite to apply at