That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec office shine He is an electrical technician who stands out for his technical expertise and team spirit.
Place of work: The person can be based in Quebec City, Montreal , Saguenay, Côte-Nord in telework mode!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Participate in the design of electrical services, electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, lighting and control systems for various commercial or institutional building projects;
- Validate the compliance of plans and specifications with guidelines, code requirements and other regulations;
- Update plans following the completion of the work;
- Carry out site visits and monitor the work in progress;
- If necessary, carry out surveys and participate in start-up meetings;
- Work in collaboration with the entire team to find innovative solutions tailored to the needs of the client.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC in electrical engineering or any other relevant training;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong interest in building design and electricity;
- Proficiency in software Revit (Asset) and Autocad;
- Aptitude for telecommuting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.