Are you versatile and innovative? You aim for excellence in all your professional achievements? Are you recognized for your ability to work in a team and your ability to solve problems? This is a stimulating career opportunity for you!
Recognized for its personalized engineering services and the quality of its work, Pluritec stands out for its integrity, the competence of its teams and the respect customers and employees. Its many realizations in building, in particular in 3D modeling with the Revit® software, also give it a significant advantage in the current market.
Working at Pluritec means working in a work environment that favors unity, team spirit and family. It's working in an environment where continuous improvement and training is strongly supported by management. The high employee retention rate is also testimony to the strong sense of belonging that one feels when you are part of the team!
In collaboration with his team, the incumbent will have to act as a design technician in the discipline of building mechanics.
Specifically, he will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform the following duties: required readings on construction sites
- Perform technical design in its discipline
- Participate in the modeling of mechanical concepts
- Design and check plans and sketches
- Participate in the development of plans and specifications in the discipline
- Prepare estimates of quantity and construction costs
- Participate in the various activities related to the site supervision
- Communicate with customers or suppliers
- Work in constant collaboration with multi-media teams sciplinaires
- Good knowledge of current codes and standards
- Knowledge and skills with AutoCAD drawing software
- Knowledge and proficiency in Revit® software
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Versatility and adaptability
- Rigor, attention to detail and detail
Training and Accreditation required:
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant training
All applications received will be treated confidentially . Only selected applications will be contacted.
N.B. In this document, the use of the masculine to designate people has the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to people of both sexes.