The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Ride with us.
Ensure optimal use of buildings of various categories and vocations. Act as a technical resource and assist real estate professionals and clients in carrying out their mandates. Act as technical manager and ensure the realization of various projects, including conservation and improvement. Provide customer service and maintain good relationships. (The person carries out his / her functions in property and / or in rent).
- Possess a diploma of collegial studies in mechanics (each year of missing schooling can be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience related to assignments in a technical job;
- To have in-depth knowledge of air quality, energy management, preventive maintenance, building safety, centralized control system and in project management;
- Know the laws, regulations, standards and codes related to the operation of buildings;
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Being able to deal with clients (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations);
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy;
- Power o organize its work and control its activities (set priorities, work order);
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Have good judgment;
- fit and available to travel;
- Possess an automobile and be able to use it at all times to perform his duties and hold a valid driver's license.
Compensation: Class 13 - Technical Group ($ 26.72 to $ 34.31 / hour)
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website at most late October 14, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be tailored to meet their needs.