Seneca is a private consulting company specializing in the process of industrial transformation. Our customers are important companies in the resource, energy and food processing sectors. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of his team as well as respect to his clients as well as his ability to address challenges. It now has more than 100 employees including highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Work at Seneca is to take part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recycling Lithion has mission to close the lithium battery life cycle loop, whose first step is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious And you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a team-based work environment, initiative and innovation.
Reporting the Project Provision Director, the Buyer / Buyer to Projects will work closely with IAGC-type mandate engineers or any other engineering mandates with supply needs. He / she will be called upon to execute all the supply functions for the acquisition of equipment and service (CAPEX) in the context of industrial construction projects.
His main responsibilities will be the following:
- Define the list of suppliers;
- Contact potential suppliers, perform the account openings and create supplier cards to the system;
- Prepare or receive purchase requests, orders and perform the approval process;
- negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers and send purchase commands;
- perform The tracking of the purchase order deliverables;
- group command information for tracking before reception;
- solve problems with invoices that do not comply with purchasing orders;
- ensure compliance with supply rules and procedures;
- support the Project Provision Director in all Other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in CAPEX and / or industrial supplies ;
- specialized training in supply or in a related field;
- Academic degree in supply, an asset;
- Control of the entire supply process ;
- Strong skilled with software, ERP and supply management systems;
- Good command of English and French, written and spoken;
- meaning of minutia, rigor and accuracy;
- dynamism and acute sense of customer service;
- autonomy, initiative and meaning of the priorities developed;
- ease of adaptation and trusted judgment.
Position: permanent, full time
Workplace: Anjou (QC)