The incumbent will be called upon to take charge of the partial or complete design of the municipal engineering project, as well as its design in close collaboration with the design engineer.
- Be in charge of designing and producing plans and profiles using CAD-CAD / Civil 3D tools;
- 3D modeling, quantity calculation and design optimization;
- Assist the project team in the design related to drinking water systems, sewers, urban technical networks as well as roads and pavements;
- Ensure that plans comply with applicable guidelines, requirements, codes and regulations;
- Participate in ongoing process improvement processes and processes.
- DEC in Civil Engineering, Architecture or any combination of training and equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience in CAD design and design in the field of civil engineering;
- Good command of Autocad and Civil 3D;
- Experience in municipal engineering and / or road engineering;
- Proficiency in the French language, both orally and in writing.
- Flexible hours
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.