Recyclage Lithion is a private company that has developed a patent-pending, efficient and cost-effective process for recycling lithium-ion batteries, the most widely used battery in the electric car and appliance market today. portable electronics. We have made it our mission to close the loop in the life cycle of lithium batteries and the first step is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec. Aiming at commercial operation, this first pilot plant in Quebec will aim to define the parameters required for scaling up while demonstrating the efficiency of the process and serving as a technological showcase for its future partners.
Working at Lithion is doing your part to solve one of the biggest challenges of modern society in our current context of awareness of limited resources. Are you dynamic, creative, ambitious and looking for new challenges? Recyclage Lithion is a stimulating career opportunity, in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation.
Recyclage Lithion is growing and seeks to enlist the services of a:
CHEMICAL PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the plant engineer, You will assume the following responsibilities:
- Operation of electric vehicle battery shredding units;
- Operation of units of the hydro metallurgical section of the plant;
- Participation in the improvement of operations and process equipment;
- Participation in the implementation of safe and efficient operating procedures;
- Participation in maintenance and maintaining equipment in good operating condition as well as the cleanliness and safety of workplaces.
Skills and requirements
- Completed training in chemical process technique or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and understanding of leaching, extraction, precipitation and crystallization operations;
- Knowledge of laboratory analysis techniques an asset;
- High concern for health and safety at work and for compliance with environmental standards;
- Good manual skills;
- Interest in teamwork and continuous improvement of processes and operations
- Care to maintain a clean and safe work environment for all.
Position: Permanent, full time Place of work: Anjou