Together we can achieve great things by acting in the collective interest. Due to a large load of mandates which will start in summer 2020, we have a career opportunity for two site supervisors to join the Urban Development department at one of our offices, either Val d´Or or Amos. The sites are in Abitibi or in northern Quebec. Reporting to the team leader, your main task will be to carry out surveys and monitoring within the framework of road and infrastructure projects and to verify the conformity of the execution of the work according to the plans and specifications. / p>
- Provide information relating to the interpretation of the final plans and specifications so that the contractor performs the requested work;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements defined in the plans and specifications;
- Check progress payment requests;
- Prepare recommendations for the acceptance of work, the list of deficiencies and the certificate of completion of work;
- Monitor and inspect the conformity of plans and specifications of municipal construction works;
- Ensure at each stage of the work in which concerns the quality of execution and the materials used;
- Execute surveys;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Diploma of college studies in civil engineering;
- Minimum 2 years experience in supervision of engineering work: roads, culverts, aqueducts, sewers.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge Auto CAD and Civil 3D is an asset
- Effective oral and written communication and interest in teamwork;
- General knowledge in surveying work
- Attention to detail, sense of organization;
- Valid driver's license and vehicle;
- ASP Construction card;
- Bilingualism French-English (asset).
- Ability to travel for several days in a row to more distant sites.
What we offer:
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hours / week;
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of membership fees Professional Association;
- Flexible Group Insurance Plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee Share Ownership Plan;
- Training and skills development program.
The male is only ' used in order to ' lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.