That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Environment” team shine is a designer technician who stands out for his skill in civil 3D and his sense of thoroughness.
Location: In telecommuting mode.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Assist engineers in their tasks of designing plans and specifications using tools; CAD / DAO development, within the framework of environmental projects (landfills);
- Monitor the compliance of work carried out on sites and ensure compliance with plans and specifications ;
- Be proactive, quickly identify any discrepancies between the work under construction and the plans and specifications and propose solutions;
- Follow up on the progress of work for the validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans as built;
- Work in collaboration with the entire team to find solutions adapted to the needs of clients.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- AEC or DEC in civil engineering or any other relevant experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the environment (asset);
- Strong interest in drawing and design;
- Very good command of Civil 3D;
- Available for site trips when required;
- You want to evolve in your role.