CIMA + needs you in Bas-Saint-Laurent
CIMA + is Canada's largest private consulting engineering firm, with more than 30 offices coast to coast. The Rivière-du-Loup office, now the largest engineering office east of Quebec City, was one of the first CIMA + offices to open in 1993, while the Rimouski office serves the region. of Bas-Saint-Laurent since 2007.
Our teams are able to respond effectively to all the needs of all our clients, thanks to a multidisciplinary approach that combines our expertise in building, municipal infrastructure, transportation, energy, management projects, industrial engineering, communication systems and the environment.
Local expertise at the national level
CIMA + is proud to contribute to major highway projects such as Highway 85, which is currently being designed, and Highway 20, for which work has recently been completed. We also participated in the construction of the wharves at Rivière-du-Loup, Cacouna, and the Cement Plant of Port-Daniel, as experts in port and marine engineering. In the building sector, we are carrying out major projects such as the construction of the new CHSLD des Chauffailles, the refurbishment of the CÉGEP sports center in Rivière-du-Loup, the construction of the new Rimouski Courthouse and the redevelopment of infrastructure at the Université du Quebec to Rimouski.
We have the flexibility to offer our services nationally, while adapting our approach to the local realities of our clients. With several projects underway and in the future, we are counting on the expansion of our team in Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski to continue to deliver innovative solutions and quality projects to our clients.
Join CIMA + in Bas-Saint-Laurent and be part of a team of passionate, daring and creative people.
The civil engineering technician will work mainly on marine and port engineering projects. He will use his expertise in CAD / DAO to participate in the design of plans and specifications.
- Participate in the design of plans and specifications using CAD / DAO tools for marine and port engineering projects.
- Estimate and calculate quantities of materials for projects;
- Ensure the quality and conformity of work in relation to plans and specifications;
- Monitor the work;
- Perform all other tasks related to the completion of projects.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Hold more than 5 years of professional experience in a structure;
- Mastery of AutoCad software;
- To master the French language, both orally and in writing;
- 3D CAD / CAD design (asset)
- Flexible hours
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
Why join CIMA +?
The key element forproviding quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.