Industries Rondi has been active in the field of plastic injection molding since 1985.
The person appointed to the position of Quality Compliance Manager is responsible for quality-system monitoring (UL, ISO to come) , the sample room, the updating of the quality manuals, the daily monitoring of the quality technicians and the follow-up of the quality inspections. She will also be responsible for managing the ISO project and the computerization 4.0 project.
She will be responsible for quality technicians and a compliance assistant.
- Schedules daily quality inspection activities with the technician and the operators.
- Ensures quality monitoring (report writing, writing of quality processes and implementation of quality processes and corrective measures)
- Follow-up of samples and customer specifications
- Follow-up computerization project 4.0
Quality process monitoring
- Update quality documents
- Follow-up nonconformity files
- Oversee the ISO project
- Oversee the computerization project 4.0
- Training in engineering and / or production management
- Releven experience in the industrial field
- Experience in the implementation of an ISO quality system, a major asset
- In-depth knowledge in the management of manufacturing production
- Experience in personnel management
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, Access
- Bilingualism French and English
- Rigor: able to adopt a behavior and working methods characterized by a will to proceed in a systematic and rigorous way.
- Planning and organization: Able to follow periodically the evolution of the files, to organize his time so as to meet or to respect the deadlines, d Identify the causes of deviations and make the necessary corrections.
- Interpersonal relationships: Establish and maintain good relations with other employees as well as establish a bond of trust with his collaborators.
- Flexibility and flexibility: Able to adjust his behavior and methods of work according to the needs of the company and the necessary changes.
Full insurance plan
Pleasant work environment