SAMPLE CLERK / CUTTER
8640 Jeanne-Mance, Montreal, QC H2P 1C6
Ciot is one of the largest importers and retailers of marble, slate, d onyx, ceramic tile and water accessories within the territories served. The company has sales locations in Montreal, Brossard, Quebec City, Toronto, Detroit, and a business office in New York.
Ciot offers a stimulating work environment, favorable terms and conditions. environment conducive to your professional development. If you want a position where the initiative is valued and where your ambition has no limit, your challenge will be to build on your ability to progress in a very stimulating environment!
The Clerk Sampler / Cutter is mainly responsible for cutting ceramic / stone pieces and assembling samples on presentation panels (Habitat and Tecnica).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use the water saw and operate the multi-blade to cut the ceramic samples;
- assemble the ceramic / stone samples on the presentation boards;
- Quality control of panels and displays of stone panels;
- Track inventory: tiles and pieces required for production Signs; Inform the supervisor of the missing material;
- Identify the tiles at their reception and store them in their assigned place;
- Prepare the orders of the branches and representatives for the delivery by identifying and packing the finished product;
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving the desired results;
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the work environment by following the rules, regulations and procedures in place;
- Perform all other related tasks.
PROFILE AND COMPETENCIES SOUGHT
- Secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience related to the job; experience with cutting tools, an asset;
- Bilingualism (French / English, oral / written), an asset;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good physical condition;
- Manual skills (dexterity and speed); Carefulness and patience
- Sense of priorities and ability to work under pressure
- Orientation to processes and results
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and dynamism.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume or via the Careers section of our website to