Come and make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which has its citizens at heart. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career possibilities, you will be part of a large public organization on a human scale.
For its Public Works Department, the City of Laval is looking for:
JOURNALIER (EÈRE) S (Worker (s) public roads and parks)
Provisional candidate bank - Contracts to offer - Temporary status
Working conditions / Description
As a day laborer (road worker and parks), you are called upon to carry out various manual work in a variety of typical municipal service activities. These works may include the use of tools or devices for simple handling. Here are examples: snow removal, road maintenance and maintenance of public places.
For more information, we invite you to click on this link:
- Good physical condition and skill to perform various manual work, for this purpose, the selection process includes a medical examination;
- Secondary school diploma (DES) as a minimum level of study, this training must be completed and will be checked before hiring;
- Having no legal impediment in connection with employment, this will also subject to a pre-hire check;
- ASP construction card (SST);
- Permits class 5 driver's license;
- Class 3 driver's license, an asset.
The City ofLaval is committed to providing its employees with a healthy and safe work environment, so, as part of our drug and alcohol policy, we apply the principle of zero tolerance for high-risk positions, that of daily worker. is included.
Details / procedures
Selection process : Communications and invitations will be made by email for the successful candidates . We invite you to check your email regularly.
Salary offered : $ 23.54 / hour
Employment status : Temporary
Work schedule :
- 36 hours / week spread over 4 working days (Monday to Thursday) or 36 hours / week spread over 3 working days (Friday Sunday)
- Possibility of day, night and weekend schedules
The City of Laval is continuously looking for competent and dynamic professionals who want to join an enterprising organization. The Cities is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now!
Apply online, before February 3, 2020.
The City of Laval is implementing an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.