The primary role of the day laborer is the packaging of electronic products dedicated to people with blindness or low vision. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Carry out the necessary packaging preparations including visual inspection of the quality of the components;
- Pack the devices according to the procedures established (software language, documentation, power supply, etc.);
- Assemble the various device components according to established procedures.
- Hold a secondary 5 or equivalent;
- Manual skills and very good thoroughness;
- Interest in performing repetitive tasks;
- Good learning and memorization ability;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Ability to lift loads of up to 40lbs.
- Social activities organized by the company;
- Group insurance;
- Vision health program;
- Mobile holidays;
- Summer hours;
- Premiums for referrals 'employees;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Paid volunteer days (2);
- Recognition of years of service;
- Deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP);
- Retirement plan (RRSP);
- Reimbursement of public transport.