Design Technician - Road and Airport Engineering
The role of the civil engineering technician is to work within our team of road engineering and airport engineering, is to collaborate with the whole team and customers to carry out studies, concepts, plans and quote. The person sought for this position will have an ability to visualize works, ease with design software and teamwork in a dynamic environment.
- Produce drawings and road plans according to established standards;
- Make plan layouts;
- Perform 3D modeling;
- Perform quantity calculations;
- Use AutoCAD and Civil 3D software, OpenROAD and know the features;
- Work closely with the road engineering team and various departments; involved in the projects
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or equivalent training;
- Mastery of AutoCAD software;
- Knowledge of Civil 3D software, OpenROAD (an asset - training available);
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, versatility and resourcefulness;
- Mastery of the French language both in writing and orally;
- Be careful with detail and meticulousness applied;
- Experience in civil engineering or transportation (an asset).
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Wellness Program;
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path.
Why join CIMA +?
CIMA + is committed and proud to provide quality services to our customers and partners, hence the importance of competent and engaged employees who develop in their work. Our employees have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career in a dynamic environment. They can participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success in a horizontal organizational structure favoring the culture of the result.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.