Reporting to the Facilities and Customer Relations Manager, you will act as an expert in Autocad software. You will produce technical plans and specifications. You will collaborate and support your team in the various development projects and will update the various documents.
Your responsibilities will be:
Autocad Software Expert
- Produce technical plans and specifications; pre and post moving plans, plans for execution (current-future planning, furniture installation, wiring, electricity, household, etc.)
- Collaborate in setting development and architecture standards using Autocad software.
- Manage and create Autocad blocks and symbols.
- Develop the Autocad tool to improve its efficiency.
- Manage updates of the software and its interfaces.
- Act as a technical resource to the Directorate. Maintain his knowledge of the system and provide training to his colleagues on the standards of the company's plans and the system used (Autocad).
- Respond to various requests from internal clients (Real Estate, Security, Business Continuity, etc. such as providing them with the required plans and answering their questions.
- Collect, classify, archive and update and update plans and other documents in its field (planning, architecture, mechanical, electrical).
- Maintain the areas of the sectors, the elements in the drawings (mechanics, safety, planning, etc.) and the plan database.
- Realize the standard readings and plan layout and architectural (master plan).
- Maintain the attribution of the physical spaces of each site to the correct administrative unit.
- Manage and archive drawings and other relevant information in available systems.
- Write and maintain the documentation and internal procedures manuals used by the planning team (standards, plans and specifications, specifications, planning process, etc.)
- Project Support
- Assist development coordinators in the planning of development projects and projects.
- During development projects, validate as needed or upon request, the technical normative aspects of the construction plans (ventilation, wiring, electrical network, etc.)
- Develop a methodology to facilitate the management of spaces and occupancy rates of different sites, conduct analyzes and produce various reports to this effect.
- Track data for inventory of spaces.
- Carry out the different signage and signage projects for SSQ Assurance suites and buildings.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Hold a DEC in architecture or a DEC in interior design or equivalent (DEP in building design)
- Have three (3) to five (5) years of experience with Autocad software
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in office and / or architectural design
- Master the spoken and written French language
- Have a working knowledge of spoken English
- Basic knowledge of the building code (an asset)
- Intermediate mastery of functionsExcel and other tools in the Office Suite
- Mastering Autocad programming an asset
- Be willing to move around the various SSQ Insurance buildings as needed