GBi is looking for a draftsman in building mechanics with experience in consulting engineering for our Montreal office. The designer will be actively involved in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and interpret plans and drawings correctly;
- Know the codes, standards and references applicable in Quebec;
- Draw technical documents;
- May be called upon to take readings of the mechanical and electrical installations and to plan them;
- Check the drawings so that they comply with the specifications.
- Hold a vocational diploma in building specialization;
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering;
- Good command of French both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel, Autocad and REVIT.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, I invite you to apply at