Are you passionate about drawings and mechanical design? Do you want to take on challenges by participating in large-scale projects? Do you want to feel the pride of being part of a competent team? Join the PACO Group!
Your main responsibilities:
- Design projects (3D) (Stage projects [ Gala] by ensuring that the level of quality meets engineering standards
- Get involved in the choice of components and in the detailed drawings for the production of stage equipment
- Maintain good communication between internal departments (production, service, sales and engineering)
- Create tools to improve work techniques
The skills and qualifications required to succeed in your role:
Experience and diploma
- A college diploma (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of mechanical design / manufacturing experience.
- Good command of SolidWorks software (1st working tool)
- Good knowledge of equipment manufacturers (manufacturing methods, assembly, etc.)
Skills and aptitudes required
- Good instinct in mechanical engineering
- Quickness of mind and curiosity
- Autonomy and team spirit
In return, we offer you:
- A dynamic and relaxed work environment
- A competitive salary and a full range of benefits
- Super fun social activities !
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company that places its employees at the heart of its priorities !!!
Looking forward to your knowledge!
We thank everyone for their demonstrated interest in this position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Note that the masculine gender is used to lighten the text.