Seneca is a private engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as the respect shown to its customers as well as its ability to meet challenges. Today it has more than 80 employees comprising highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the lifecycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation. Seneca is growing and looking to hire the services of a:
STRUCTURAL DESIGNER / ENGINEER
Reporting to the Supervisor of the design team, your main task will be to design structural, detail and general layout drawings on major industrial projects.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Make drawings of concrete structures, steel structures and foundations for projects in the industrial sectors;
- Update the drawings to incorporate the requested changes;
- Participate in coordination meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work in concert with the designers and engineers assigned to the project;
- Carry out information research technical with suppliers;
- Perform site surveys;
- Participate in the development and updating of internal drawing standards;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- DEC in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in steel and / or concrete structures;
- Proficiency in REVIT software, knowledge of AutoCAD and TEKLA software;
- Certification from ASP Construction;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and member of the OIQ, an asset;
- Knowledge of Navisworks software, an asset;
- Excellent ability to manage priorities and multiple tasks, sometimes within tight deadlines;
- Client and results oriented approach;
- Sense of initiative , attention to detail and great rigor;
- Available and able to travel to clients.
Position: Permanent, full time
Place of work: Anjou