Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the team "Building" of the Quebec Office, it is a designer (trice) technician in structure that stands out for his thoroughness and his marked interest in the drawing and design.
Location: Quebec office - Flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- elaborate and prepare drawings and plans for steel, concrete or wood for projects ETS of building structure (institutional, commercial, special projects, etc.);
- execute 3D modeling;
- execute plan drawings, in elevation of profile and cup for Specify the types-types required for construction;
- work in close collaboration with engineers and professionals from other disciplines to find solutions adapted to our clientele;
- carry out surveillance (partial) of steel, concrete or wood structure construction work.
what makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training;
- Hold a minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Mastery of the Revit software;
- Marked interest for drawing and design;
- Positive attitude, rigor , Team Player and Passionate;
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access program to Employment equality and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible or ethnic members to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.