Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the "Transport" team shine from the Jonquière office, it is a civil engineering technician that stands out for its thoroughness and technical capabilities.
Location: Jonquière Flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- elaborate and prepare drawings and plans for different road engineering projects and urban infrastructure (geometry, pavement, drainage, may traffic, sewers, aqueduct, etc.);
- Participate in design tasks;
- Conduct quantity calculations and collaborate with the engineer for cost estimation work;
- participate in writing reports;
- compile and enter the data recorded on the ground;
- work closely with engineers in order to Finding solutions adapted to our customers.
- If necessary, track progress on construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes.
what makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- You have a DEC in civil engineering;
- you hold a Minimum of 10 years of experience;
- marked interest for drawing and design;
- You are on (e), and motivated by teamwork;
- You have a good knowledge of the AutoCAD software, Power Inroads and Civil3D (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program And thus invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.