The draftsman and / or technician will join the team in Travel Engineering of our Montreal office. The person in charge will be called to work in close collaboration with the engineers and technicians in order to answer the requests of productions of plans and drawings. We are looking for experienced people who can bring their expertise to our firm and a fresh look to help us accomplish and highlight our consulting services as a whole.
- Work in close collaboration with engineers on development projects (road signage and marking) and electricity (lighting and traffic lights)
- Produce drawings according to the standards established using the software Autocad, Revit, civil 3D, Inroads or microstation
- Ensure that designed drawings meet project requirements, in accordance with established practices and standards
- Participate in the design and production of plans and profiles using tools such as CAD-CAD / Civil 3D / revit / microstation / etc.
- Study problems and propose appropriate solutions
- Make drawings, drawings, corrections and plans as built
- DEP in drawing, D.E.C. in civil engineering or equivalent training
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
- Good knowledge of Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation
- Knowledge of Revit, Inroads, QGIS software (an asset)
- Mastering the French language both orally and in writing
- Bilingualism (asset)
- The candidate must have a dynamic, autonomous, professional profile and must know how to work in a team
- Be detail-oriented and meticulously applied
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and their private lives while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitateparticipation in the recruitment process.