Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
The person in this role will be responsible for designing, drawing, drawing and estimating projects in collaboration with his sanitation and drinking water and wastewater team. His ability to design and visualize concepts in process mechanics will enable the individual to perform well and contribute to the success of the team.
- Preparation of plans related to pumping and treatment works for drinking water and wastewater
- Produce plans related to the disciplines of process mechanics and instrumentation and control related to the field of water and urban sanitation
- Prepare estimates of construction quantities and costs
- Conduct pumping, drinking water and wastewater treatment surveys
- Attend with interdisciplinary coordination.
- DEC / AEC in civil engineering or mechanics equivalent training
- Interest in working in the field of process mechanics associated with pumping station works, wastewater treatment and drinking water
- Mastery of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of Revit software
- Proficiency in the French language both oral and written
- Mastering the English language (an asset)
- Closed Space Certification (an asset)
- Experience in the field of civil engineering (asset)
- Flexible schedules and mobility;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.