It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the team "Building" of the office From Quebec City or Lévis, it is an electrical engineer that stands out for his technical skills and his passion for the electricity of the building.
Location: In teleworking mode - Quebec or Lévis office later
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- perform projects in designing lighting and lighting control systems, from Electrical services, low and medium voltage distribution, auxiliary systems, fire and telecommunications systems;
- Work in collaboration with team members and do research to determine the requirements relating to the construction of electricity projects of the building;
- perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and quotes and methods of carrying out work;
- Ensure that plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products.
What makes you the ideal person for this item
at Tetra Tech, we have a PL Ace for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in building electricity;
- you have a marked interest in design;
- in rule member of the OIQ;
- You want to learn and evolve in your role.
These challenges stimulating you? Apply on our site or send us your application to
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of minorities visible or ethnic to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.