Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the "Transport" team shine, it is a specialized electricity technician (e) in road and airport lighting that stands out for its technical capabilities.
Territory: Great Region of Montreal and its surroundings. (Flexible work mode)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- act as a designer technician (trice for various projects related to road and airport lighting;
- design and draw different road lighting systems, traffic lights, electrical distribution system and airport markup;
- Participate in the drafting of plans and quotes;
- ensure good project management with respect to budgets and timelines;
- Participate in the writing of service offers and at the cost of work costs;
- perform statements for systems in place;
- Participate in the process of implementation and monitoring of construction work;
- participate and / or animate coordination meetings.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your interest and your level of expertise!
- dec in electrical engineering;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the standards of the Ministry of Transport (MTQ), the City of Montreal, the Quebec Electrical Code, TP312 (an asset) ;
- Mastery of the software Agi32;
- Excellent Collaborator (trice), ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Member in good standing of The OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities and members of the Visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.