The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Ride with us.
Perform installation, repair, replacement, modification, verification, maintenance of installations, equipment and electrical equipment under voltage. Locate and repair defects in low voltage (occasionally high voltage) circuits and electrical devices and electronic equipment according to good practice.
- Possess a professional education diploma in maintenance or construction electricity (each year of missing schooling can be offset by two (2) years of deemed work experience Relevant) and have a minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant experience related to assignments.
- Have a certificate valid electrical qualification.
- Know the laws, regulations, standards and codes related to the trade.
- Do evidence of initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a good spirit of Team.
- Being in good physical condition.
- Holding a valid driver's license.
Remuneration: from $ 21.88 to $ 28.10
b> Schedule: 38.75 hours / week, 5 days / week
Location: 1 Notre-Dame Street East in Montreal
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than November 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be tailored to meet their needs.