The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Perform installation, repair, replacement, modification, verification, maintenance of installations, equipment and electrical equipment under voltage. Locate and repair defects in low voltage (occasionally high voltage) circuits and electrical devices and electronic equipment according to good practice.
- Possess a professional education diploma in maintenance or construction electricity (each year of missing schooling can be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant experience related to awards.
- Have a valid electrical qualification certificate.
- Have knowledge of the laws, regulations, standards and codes related to the trade.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a good team spirit.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
Compensation: from $ 21.88 to $ 28.10
Schedule: 38.75 hours / week, 5 days / week
Location: 675 Blvd. René-Lévesque East in Quebec City
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than July 1, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.