Biomod Concepts is a young, innovative and dynamic company that combines science and textiles for the cosmetics industry. The company is in full swing and is currently looking for exceptional individuals to complete its team. We operate in a B2B environment that moves very quickly and requires some adaptability. Our team is multidisciplinary and our corporate culture is based on innovation and mutual aid. With its innovative product portfolio, the company serves world-class corporate clients.
For more information on the company:
The company is located in Sainte-Julie, Quebec on the South Shore of Montreal.
- Start of employment: Immediate.
- Annual salary and conditions: Competitive salary on the market / to be discussed according to your skills.
- Employment status: Permanent, full time.
- Schedule: Day time, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm / full time hours / week.
- Benefits: Group Insurance Program with Employer Contribution, Group RRSP.
Under the responsibility of the production coordinator, the electromechanic will be responsible for programming, installing, maintaining, repairing machines and designing modifications to meet production requirements, with the aim of continuous improvement of our efficiency of production and growth of the machine park.
- Perform inspection and preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of production equipment;
- Solve mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc. problems. production equipment to ensure that production objectives are always achieved;
- Perform analysis of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc. production equipment and suggest measures to improve their efficiency;
- Performs the installation, maintenance and mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repair of new equipment;
- Design modification of existing equipment to improve and adapt it to production needs;
- Contribute to the development and design of new equipment;
- Collaborate with subcontractors and manage project progress;
- Execute work according to established priorities, availability of required equipment and materials;
- Communicate the progress of the work and projects to the people concerned;
- Ensure that planned work is carried out within deadlines;
- Perform other related tasks.
- Post-secondary degree in a related field (electromechanics, automation, etc.);
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of production;
- Experience in non-woven fiber handling and processing equipment would be an asset;
- Experience working within the industry with health standards (eg cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food or personal hygiene).
- Basic skills in mechanics;
- Computer skills (MS Office) and domain design software.
- Autonomous,proactive and open to change;
- Sense of organization (priority management, multitasking);
- Careful and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team spirit developed;
- Great learning ability;
- Mastery of spoken and written French.
Please send your CV via this site. Biomod Concepts gives equal chances to all candidates.