Come and make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization on a human scale.
For its Building Management Service, the City of Laval is looking for a:
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN - TRAFFIC LIGHTS
The challenges ahead:
Performs various maintenance, installation, repair and programming of traffic light control cabinets including external components.
Among other things, you will be called upon to:
- Program the traffic light controllers in as part of the various projects of additions and modifications;
- Perform maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of internal and external components of the traffic light cabinet such as: loops, cameras, relays, power supply unit;
- Perform repairs to a emergency.
The desired profile:
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in technology of industrial electronics;
- Three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Valid driver's license and owning a car;
- ASP construction card .
Work schedule: 4 days a week for a total of 33 hours.
The City de Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop our city's strategic vision: urban in nature in 2035. This vision is the compass that guides Laval's development today.
Working at the City of Laval means believing in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas at the service of the citizen. It’s rubbing shoulders with dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, be part of the change!
Apply before March 24, 2020 by going to
The City of Laval applies an equal access employment program. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.