Kontron Canada is looking for an Electronics Technician, for an approximately twelve month contract, subject to becoming permanent.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
Ensure a follow up of all requirements and tasks to complete in the different NPI teams and other department within the Change Management and New Product Introduction (NPI) process. Coordinate all activities and deliverables of each key player to ensure a smooth transfer into production of both released product changes as well as new projects under development.
- Create and maintain bills of material and products manufacturing documentation in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system;
- Manage and follow up change requests and associated deliverables;
- Create and manage manufacturing documentation of released products and temporary instructions related to prototypes production;
- Ensure the transfer and support in production of every product, both local and at the subcontractor sites;
- Actively participate in planning and managing the prototype requirements (boards / systems): Lot management, follow up changes and customer requirements;
- Coordinate the manufacturing of prototypes (boards / systems) and any other customer requests (via product and / or program management groups, technical support, internal sales).
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: College Degree;
- Specialization: Electronics;
- Experience:Ideally 5 years in the electronics industry including 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge: Documentation and electronics product introduction process for manufacturing within an ERP system (SAP); assembly process and electronics product integration; Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Assets: Knowledge of the SAP ERP system; manufacturing and DFM concepts (Design for Manufacturing) for complex electronic products;
- Profile: Autonomous, meticulous, excellent communicator (verbal and written), organized, responsible, quick learner and good working capacities, team player;
- Languages: French and English (verbal and written).
HOW ABOUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDING:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life, including the possibility of teleworking;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…