Are you looking for your next challenge? Scientific Games is looking for an electrotechnician for its Montreal factory intended for printing tickets Instant lotteries.
we offer you
- A 36 -hour schedule (3 days a week on 12 -hour quarters);
- Free parking in Montreal;
- A place works next to a metro (L'Assomption);
- The reimbursement of costs related to the Obtaining new licenses or certificates in the context of employment;
- A range of competitive collective insurance paid at 60% by the employer;
- A pension plan for benefits generous determined;
- A program to help employees and family (PAEF);
- Access to a telemedicine service;
- A room to Eat equipped and a terrace in summer;
- Conditions and a working atmosphere beyond your expectations;
- and much more again!
the electrotechnician is responsible for solving electronic problems and electric connected to the various factory systems and support the establishment of new technologies.
- Perform the support Electric and electronics technique as well as preventive and predictive maintenance for the smooth running of production;
- Perform lifespan tests on components, analyze the results and carry out the necessary corrections;
- Write and update plans, quotes and diagrams while respecting execution calendars as well as budgets;
- Design, develop and test the systems of systems Automation, automated control equipment (PLC), data processing control systems, microelectronic circuits, industrial computers and industrial communication networks;
- Make the installation and commissioning of equipment and electrical and electronic systems;
- Qualify the components and manage the inventory of parts;
- Communicate with suppliers in Link with technical information and technical submissions;
- Prepare, write and update training documentation, operating manuals for customers as well as technical documentation.
- DEC in industrial electronics/automation/electrical engineering/ordinated system/electrodynamic technology or equivalence;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experiences in an industrial environment of high technologies;
- Master of the French and English language (orally and written);
- Mastery of AutoCAD software (an August);
- Hold a "C" license or active electrical qualification certificate (a strong August);
- Knowledge of the Quebec Electric Code andApplicable CSA standards;
- Knowledge of programmable automata programming (GE/EMERSON (PACSYSTEMS RX3I), Allen Bradley, Siemens, RS Logix, Machine Edition, Simatic Manager);
- Knowledge of the environment back, Windows and Microsoft Office;
- Excellent sense of organization and ease of establishing priorities according to timers;
- Excellent analytical capacity for problem solving;
- shows great autonomy.
You have the job profile and you are ready to take up the challenge ? Send us your application today!
we thank all the candidates for their interest in our company, but wewill only contact the candidates selected. The masculine is used simply to lighten the text.
about Scientific Games
Lottery games are one of the most large consumer products on the planet. As a world leader in this industry, Scientific Games creates incomparable experience to its players and provides government authorities with trust, operational efficiency and innovative technology since 1973.
Through its activities, Scientific Games is also an important player in the financing of the education system, the health and social services system, road infrastructure and environmental protection.