GBi is looking for an engineer who specializes in automatic regulation, with experience in consulting engineering for our Repentigny office. The Engineer will be required to actively participate in commercial, residential and institutional projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist in designing control plans;
- Select control components;
- Coordinate and perform control schemes with AutoCAD;
- Attend the drafting of quotes;
- Write the operating sequences of the systems;
- Review and analyze existing control systems;
- Analyze and verify shop drawings provided by contractors;
- Validate the operation of the mechanical systems on site.
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Engineering or Automated Production Management;
· Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
· 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
· Knowledge of building mechanics;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Autocad suite;
· Hold a valid driver's license and vehicle;
· Proficiency in French and practical knowledge of English.
· Sense of initiative and autonomy;
· Ability to work in a team (good interpersonal skills);
· Programming experience (an asset);
· Commissioning experience (an asset).
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at