Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, imbued with inclusion and diversity.
Our As a team is expanding, we are currently looking for a specialized engineer in structure to join the Bureau Building team.
Location: Quebec Office - flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- perform the design concrete, steel, wood or masonry structures for building projects (institutional, commercial special projects, etc.);
- write quotes for carrying out works;
- supervise and monitor and control projects as well as the work of the design team;
- monitor work in collaboration with engineers and technicians;
- carry out expertise in these areas of skills;
- participate in the service offer;
- Working in collaboration with experience engineers who will allow you to evolve in your role;
- Represent the client's firm in the context of projects.
what makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- Hold a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- marked interest for design;
- member of the OIQ;
- Aptitudes for coordination and the Project management;
- positive attitude, rigor, team spirit and passion;
- Experience in consulting genius (an asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.