It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- the teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to shine the team "water resources" is an engineer in hydraulic hydraulic that stands out for his technical expertise, his management skills and project planning and passion for watercourse management. No matter what your location in Quebec, come and participate in large projects in teleworking mode.
Place of work: in teleworking mode - Office of Montreal, Boucherville, Granby, Quebec, Trois-Rivières, Bas St-Laurent later.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Act as project manager for different projects related to hydraulic watercourses;
- perform hydrological and hydraulic studies related to the design of different books (bridge, culvert, dam , energy sink, agricultural drainage, etc.);
- Ensure the management of budgets as well as the follow-up of the deadlines;
- Participate in the writing of service offers;
- Produce various technical reports and quotes;
- Ensure the administrative management of projects and assume responsibility (contract management);
- work in collaboration with a team multidisciplinary and provide a Technical Supervision;
- Participate and coordinate meetings with clients in order to advise them in their approach;
- Ensure constant communication with customers for monitoring activities and deliverables.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or water genius;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project design and management;
- strong management skills, negotiations, communication and problem solving;
- be open to collaboration and have a good sense of communication;
- bilingual (an asset);
- Experience Engineering consulting (an asset);
- Member in good standing of the 'OIQ.
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application to
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as Members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.