Under the supervision of the Engineering Directorate, L 'engineer exercises expertise in the technical design of the deliverables planned at the level of the various projects. Working mainly in heavy mechanical equipment intended for hydroelectric dams. More specifically, it performs the following tasks:
· Provide the technical services needed for the production of offers and the realization of contracts.
- Analyze the technical needs of projects
- e FCESS technical information.
- Perform studies and engineering calculations Required for the design
- perform factory readings and validations
- Generate quotes and specifications.
· Validate the feasibility assessment, risk assessment and cost estimation (submissions).
· Establish specifications for equipment and contract services requiring submissions.
· evaluate submissions and make recommendations to the manager.
· Set problems when running the project and which are likely to assign the design settings. · Work in close collaboration with the project management department.
- mechanical engineering tray
- Have an experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position
- member of the order Quebec engineers
- Excellent French spoken French and written.
- Bilingualism An asset
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project software
- Excellent technical knowledge in mechanical-welded elements
- analysis and synthesis
- Rigor and organization
- relational sense
- Creativity, sense of innovation