It would tell you to build a city with us?
In Laval, more than a seal of engineer on plans, it's your personal signature that you will host on the city!
For its public works department, the city of Laval is looking for a:
Engineer S - Project Manager 2 years contract
The challenges await you:
Under the authority of the immediate supervisor, the incumbent sees the effective implementation and compliance of the completion of the work in order to achieve the objectives at the level of the timelines, the costs and the quality of the works. To this end, he coordinates, the administrative and technical management of the projects he has the responsibility. It provides applicants with any relevant information against the design and implementation of projects in its area of expertise. It has the responsibility to prepare plans and quotes in accordance with the provisions, laws and regulations of the Order of Engineers of Quebec.
The desired profile:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or Industrial Engineering;
- Six (6) years of experience in project achievements;
- Be a member in good standing of the Quebec Order of Engineers;
- Valid driver's license;
- ASP card an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to ensure the following follow-ups;
- strong ability to analyze and identify efficient solutions;
- Ability to maintain links with internal and external partners;
- Ability to work with a minimum of coaching;
- Ability to work positively and harmoniously with colleagues to achieve common goals;
- big sense of ethics, integrity and rigor;
- very good clothes to communicate in French verbally and in writing.
Here's what we offer you:
- A competitive overall compensation;
- an easily accessible workplace, located at 2550 boul. Industrial;
A work schedule of 5 days week (33.75 hours);
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's committed to dedicated people and shape the present to build the future.
You too, Take part in change!
Apply By April 29, 2021, by visiting you:
The city of Laval applies a program to access equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, if you are invited to a selection process