The Alphard Group mission is to provide professional advice and services in industrial and environmental engineering, environmental performance and project management adapted to customer needs.
The Alphard group team is led by the quality of the services offered, efficiency in the execution of its mandates and an unwavering commitment to achieving the specific objectives of its customers . A deep respect for individuals, the concern for their well-being and their professional development and staff are also leading corporate values.
The environment specialist - in brief
The Alphard group is looking for an intermediate environment specialist in Senior to support his team in senses to our offices in Montreal, Brossard, Quebec or Saguenay. This opportunity offers a position with the possibility of growth of its technical leadership for a person with an environmentally-established experience, and this in a team-based environment. The candidate will take advantage of the Environment Group's team leader and support a wide range of mandate. Its role will involve the field inventory coordination, the realization of technical studies as well as the drafting of their high quality reports and the preparation of applications for authorization.
- work within a multidisciplinary team and respecting the budget and the schedule;
- prepare / coordinate revise technical reports on various environmental components;
- coordination of sampling programs;
- Supervision and supervision of staff construction site that produces various samples;
- Prepare applications for authorization certificates and other environmental permits;
- Identify and developing new business opportunities in the field of environment;
- Contribute to the development of Alphard Group by providing support in all spheres of E The company: visibility of the company, customer development, human resource management, project management.
The profile of the post
- bachelor's degree in a field related to the environment (engineering, geology, biology, environmental management, etc.);
- of his respective professional order;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of environmental consultation, writing of certificate of authorization certificate;
- extensive knowledge of relevant provincial and federal laws, regulations and policies;
- Skill needed in project management, with capacity Follow-up of timelines, respect for budget and quality;
- Rearway in detail and solid organizational skill;
- Excellent ability to communicate and write high quality technical reports in French is and in English;
- Ability to work effectively with team members and also autonomously.
The benefits we offer
The chance to work for a company of passionate people, dedicated to their projects and customers, which gives great importance to the well-being of its employees . We have flexible schedules of teleworking, collective assurances a regime ofRetirement, personal days, reimbursement of physical activities and more. Join us!
If this position interests you, send a cover letter and your resume at our Human Resources department at the following address
the use of the use of masculine is used for text relief purposes without any discrimination. The company subscribes to the principle of employment equity. The position is open to all candidates meeting the specified criteria.