GBI is looking for an environmental technician - site supervision for a project located in the South Shore of Montreal, within our Environment team. The incumbent will be expected to actively participate in projects of various sizes as well as projects on behalf of public clients and private developers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Carry out environmental characterization of soil and groundwater as well as environmental remediation of soil and groundwater;
· Prepare site work;
· Carry out basic maintenance and calibration of measuring equipment (probes, detectors, pump, etc.);
· Perform site supervision;
· Conduct site visits in the context of environmental assessment;
· Conduct information searches on environmental issues;
· Perform any other related tasks that may assist in the completion of projects.
· Hold a DEC in environment, health and safety at work;
0 to 2 years or more of relevant experience;
· Bachelor's degree in geology (asset);
· Good command of French, both orally and in writing;
· Holding the ASP Construction Card;
· Possess a valid driver's license and a vehicle;
· Enjoy working outdoors (summer and winter);
· Ability to work long hours on the job site.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at