DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public organizations in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a real estate portfolio that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Be part of our team which has more than 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all spheres of construction, management and operation of 'buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the regions, there are great possibilities available to you.
Find your next challenge and let us build the future together .
Under the authority of the director, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting professionals in estimating, monitoring and controlling the costs of capital projects.
- Possess a college diploma in building mechanics, electricity or building estimation and evaluation or the equivalent and have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience related to the assignments.
- Have a knowledge of mechanics - electricity, reading and preparation of plans and specifications.
- Have a good knowledge of estimation and the construction market.
- Have knowledge of laws, regulations, standards, codes and practices related to the field of activity.
- Mastering Excel, Autocad (2007), Revit, Expert estimator, On-Screen Takeoff software.
- Demonstrate graphic skills (clarity, precision and thoroughness ).
- Show initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a good sense of human relations.
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and written).
- Hold a valid driver's license.
Compensation: d e $ 25.47 to $ 32.72
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offers are invited to register their application on our website no later than December 11, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructure. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation may be offered to persons with disabilities according to their needs.