Who is Syscomax?
We are a major general contractor working in the construction industry for three decades now. Thanks to the versatility of our team of more than 60 employees, we innovatively design complex and avant-garde buildings.
Find out by visiting the Achievements tab at:
We have built a workplace where you really have the opportunity to make a difference and grow professionally. We value continuous improvement and attach great importance to the well-being of our clan members!
Reporting to Director of the estimate, the estimator will be in charge of:
- Receive the preliminary plans and make a summary analysis with the professionals holding the initial information of the project;
- Work closely with the sales department and the client for the analysis and understanding of the needs;
- Establish a list of subcontractors to be invited to bid;
- Write and prepare the estimate;
- Write and coordinate the table of electromechanical loads;
- Evaluate the quantities required for each of the specialties;
- Follow up with the sales department and subcontractors for each modification or addendum affecting the project;
- Coordinate with all subcontractors specializing in mechanics / el electric;
- Make changes to the plans, when applicable, and send them to the architect so that the latter validates everything according to municipal regulations and the National Building Code in force;
- Ensure that the modifications to the drawings have been made before the closing date;
- Receive and analyze the prices of the subcontractors;
- Prepare the comparative spreadsheet of the prices of the sub -contractors;
- Prepare the summary table of the project, including the descriptions and applicable amounts for the separate prices;
- Close and analyze the project file with the Director of the estimate ;
- Send the submission file to the Project Manager and confirm the granting of mandates to the various subcontractors, once the contract has been obtained.
You are motivated, responsible, persevering, honest and results-oriented.
Why be part of the great Syscom family ax?
- High growth company
- Career-oriented development within the company
- Continuing education
- Evolution within a company that recognizes the contribution of its employees and celebrates their accomplishments
- Turnkey / design-built stimulating projects
- Competitive remuneration
- Family and collaborative atmosphere
- Modern and bright offices
- Social and team building activities
- 4 weeks of holidays
- Free training room on site
- Flexibility allowing work / life balance
So, are we compatible ?
If so, contact us: we can't wait to meet you! Apply at: or call 450 434-0008.