Our client, general contractor in building construction existing for more than 50 years is currently looking for a (e) Estimator. Our client specializes in the Office Tower, Commercial, Institutional and Residential sector on projects up to $ 100M.
They are a tight-knit team. There are no cumbersome procedures to meet with leaders and share your ideas.
Their team members are their main asset. Most have been with the company for several years because they know they will make a difference.
You will be working on large projects that are very interesting and stimulating. You will be part of a professional and collaborative team that has carried out projects that have won awards of excellence.
- Read the plans and analyze the information necessary for the estimate
- Prepare, in coordination with the senior estimator, the tender documents for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Carry out quantity statements and assess costs relating to the different specialties Coordinate, send invitations and make continuous follow-ups with the relevant bidders for each call for tenders
- Manage addenda from professionals
- Collect prices and prepare the bid package
- Make sure to meet the deadlines for each task
- Have a college diploma, BAC or DEC in Building and / or Civil Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in estimation
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Knowledge of Timberline, OST and AutoCAD is an asset
- Competitive salary .
- Four (4) weeks vacation
- Group insurance
- Fitness room entirely at your disposal in the offices
- Professional training
You correspond to this description ? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Karim El zein